Attention 1B Parents

To my beautiful class,

Greetings 1B! 
As you all know, I had a BIG operation in the holidays. I’m sorry that I am not back at school yet. It’s taking me a long time to recover! 
I am missing you all so much and I can’t wait to see your smiling faces. I think of you all often and I am hoping to see you as soon as my tummy is better.
Mrs Prasnicki has told me what a wonderful class you are, and that you have been praying for me. Thank you so much! I am so proud of you all.
Could you also pray for Brody please? He has recently been diagnosed with a rare childhood condition called Perthes’ Disease. This has made our family very sad. He is getting lots of love and cuddles from us and is seeing a fantastic doctor at Westmead Hospital.
I can’t wait to see you all very soon.
Love Mrs Jeffriess xxx

2 thoughts on “Attention 1B Parents

1. Hi Sarah. Max loved reading your message and misses you, as I’m sure all the kids do. Mrs Prasnicki and Miss Sherlock have done a great job of keeping everything running smoothly. Nothing is more important than your family and your health so take care of yourself and little Brody. We are all thinking of you.💐 Bernadette Berg

2. Thank you for your lovely message Sarah
    Especially during this difficult time. Our prayers are with you and Brody and I’m sure our good Lord will stand by you through this. We miss you and hope to see you soon. Love Christian Sirry and family. 😘🙏🏻